In Office 2011 for the Macintosh, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the new Outlook for Mac are packed with amazing features, but most people just know the basics. This entertaining guide not only gets you started, it also reveals all kinds of useful things you didn't know the software could do -- with plenty of power-user tips and tricks when you're ready for more.
- Get four superb books in one. Learn Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook independently.
- Use the programs together. Discover how to be more productive and creative.
- Create professional-looking documents. Learn how to unlock the power of Word.
- Crunch numbers with ease. Assemble data, make calculations, and summarize the results with Excel.
- Stay organized. Track your email, appointments, and tasks with Outlook.
- Make eye-catching presentations. Build PowerPoint slideshows with video and audio clips, animations, and more.