INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is the undisputed "bible" of USMLE Step 1 preparation. This annually updated student-to-student review delivers an unmatched collection of the most frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics. Written by medical students who took the boards in 2010, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most anxiety-provoking exam of your career.
- 1,100+ high-yield facts based on student reporting from the 2010 exam
- Hundreds of clinical images, including a 24-page full-color insert
- Student ratings of top review books
- Updated information throughout
- High-yield facts organized into basic principles and organ system sections facilitates study
- Use with First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 to create the ultimate Step 1 review package
Section I. Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation; Section I Supplement. Special Situations; Section II. General Principles;Chapter 1. Behavioral Sciences; Chapter 2. Biochemistry; Chapter 3. Embryology; Chapter 4. Microbiology and Immunology;Chapter 5. Pathology; Chapter 6. Pharmacology; Section III. High-Yield Organ Systems; Chapter 7. Cardiovascular; Chapter 8.Endocrine; Chapter 9. Gastrointestinal; Chapter 10. Hematology and Oncology; Chapter 11. Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue; Chapter 12. Neurology and Psychiatry; Chapter 13. Renal; Chapter 14. Reproductive; Chapter 15. Respiratory; Chapter 16. Rapid Review; Chapter 17. High-Yield Images; Section IV: Top-Rated Review Resources
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville.Vikas Bhushan, MD is a practicing diagnostic radiologist based in Los Angeles, California.